Available Pigs & Piglets
Below you will find a list of the current available kunekune pigs that are up for discussion at Carlisle Acres. Feel free to email or message us with any questions you may have. All of our pigs come with the following.
We truly love every pig that has been here at Carlisle Acres and we want to see them thrive. If at any time you have questions or concerns – Contact us! We offer full mentorship and support for our customers.
We work hard to be flexible to help you schedule pickup or delivery of your piglet.
Not close? It ok! We will transport ourselves if possible and work with an amazing transport company. If you are looking for info on transport or delivery, message us to discuss.
Contact for more Info
Message for more info. Contact for pricing and transport options. We reserve sale of our breeders to others that are currently breeding and have experience with the breed.
We have 3 litters that we are currently evaluating and will be posted shortly. If you are interested feel free to message us. Jenny, Rona, Mahia Love, BH Tutaki.
If the piglets are listed below they are still available. If sold, the listing will be removed. All registered piglets can not go home until over 10 weeks of age, depending on the piglet we can make an exception for 8 weeks. A $200 deposit is required to hold your registered piglet. We do offer discounts on multiple pigs.
Once a deposit is made you will receive regular photo/video updates until your piglet(s) is ready to go home. We will coordinate with you the best time to pick up or transport your piglet(s) to you.
*If you are a farm that also raises registered Kunekune piglets we may be interested in a trade. Feel free to message us!
- YOU MUST already own piglets or be purchasing a companion for your piglet. Kunekunes do not do well as a single animal.
- Please research the breed and their care before inquiring about purchasing piglets. Check our Getting Started Page
- Looking for a breeding pair? Read this first! If you would rather get another Registered Kunekune, we know several other local farms with whom we will gladly put you in touch to make a match.
- You may download our contract to look it over if you are interested. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or message me via Instagram @CarlisleAcres. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please message us and we will send you photos an info of what is currently available. Barrows are available at a lower rate. The deposit for barrow is $100.
Pet gilts are also available at a lower rate. There is a spay agreement in the contract. These are not to be used as breeders under any circumstances for health reasons.
The cost of the barrow covers the cost of vet castration, & vaccinations. Spaying of the gilt is the responsibility of the purchaser due to the extensive nature of the procedure.
At this time we do not accept deposits for unborn piglets, however, we are happy to notify you when a litter is born. The dates below are due dates (or proposed due dates).
Next Litter due November 19
Other future pairings include
- Vanilla Bean & Orion (Kereopa/Ru) (b) March
- Aurora & Griffin (Aria Giana/Tuahuru) (b) March
- Nymphadora Tonks & Atlas (Rona/Mahia Love) (b) March